Monday, August 21, 2006

POOR LITTLE BABY BELLA....

Well, I thought I'd blog about my sweet baby! Isn't she so pitiful? We knew that she had allergies in TX...but they would come and go...but then this weekend her eye "flared" so being the overprotective and sensitive mother I am...I sought out a new vet for her this morning in Athens. I was very apprehensive because I had no idea where to take her or any recommendations. I just looked in the phonebook. Well the 1st stop was not so lucky...it was a hole in the wall and pretty "shady" so I didn't even bring Bella inside...I looked in and said "oh sorry wrong place." :( But I just drove down the Hwy and found this AMAZING vet...who took her in immediately....had this cool contraption to keep her still so she wouldn't be crazy dog and when I filled out the paperwork...they knew who we were just by our "names" on the application..."Oh is your husband..."the new coach?" So kinda fun they gave us special attention....but SUCH a blessing...to have a great doctor for Bella. So the verdict was that she has FOOD ALLERGIES probably...just like her mama! You know what they say about how owners and pets are just alike. I really am convinced this is the case...since we can sympathize with one another and we can be sensitive to her food intakes...so they said to give her Benadryl and watch her and they can even test her blood and see exactly what it is...just like they did to me!! I know I know I'm so attached to her it's kinda pathetic...but she is my baby for now. We need her to be healthy so she can have puppies in the near future :) GOD is good...in the big and small things!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger The Segrest Family said...

awwwww poor thing! i just had a flashback to when you had a MAJOR allergy attack one time in memphis after a TCBY run- they had the peanut yogurt in the machine NEXT to the flavor that you got... and uh oh! all of the sudden you cant breathe?!!??!!?!?!?! ahhhh memories...
love
mk
ps- got your CUTE moving card!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home