Sunday, November 26, 2006

Almost here...


Well friends, the big show is tomorrow! I'm quite nervous and don't know what to expect but I'm sure it will be fine and my mother-n-law is going with me to help. I'm doing my first arts & crafts show tomorrow at MSU. The HOLIDAY BAZAAR will be Monday from 9am-7pm & Tuesday 8am-6pm. (Looong days) I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! Please pray for a good experience since I've worked pretty hard on my canvases. :) See SIMPLY STATED blog for pictures! :) Thanks for your support...and especially a big thanks to Mary Katherine for her daily pointers and inspiration. Thanks MK! Tell your friends and family who are around Starkville to stop on by...I'll be in the Joe Frank Sanderson Center- Auxillary Gym :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Segrest Family said...

you're gonna do great!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home