Thursday, August 24, 2006

ON THE JOB FRONT...

Well, very quickly...I will update you on the job front. I have my Round #2 interview tomorrow at 10AM at the community college nearby...so please pray for me if you remember. I think this job would be a great fit for me...not to mention it would help pay the bills. There were 30 applicants asked to come interview and now they have narrowed it down to 11 for 1 poisitions (advisor/ recruiter).
Also...Coach Williams has his first scrimmage tonight at 6PM...please pray for his sanity and a win. I'm really nervous for his first "showing." Although it's only a "scrimmage," there still has to be a winner and a loser. This picture is ours for the year for the program. I'm not too fond of it because Forrest's leg is covering both of mine...therefore I look BIG!

2 Comments:

Blogger kim s said...

you do not look big - you look like a beautiful head coach's wife who supports her husband....good luck to you and your man!

10:47 AM  
Blogger The Manning Family said...

WOW! We will definitely be thinking of y'all--you with your interview and Forrest's 'game.' Hope you both win! :) Let us know how it all turns out! take care and hope Bella's feeling better!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home