Friday, December 01, 2006

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...



Posted by Picasa Well....we had a lovely, quiet night at home this Friday. We went to Blockbuster and got 1 guy flick and 1chick flick (Mission Impossible3 and Shop Girl). I also took advantage of the 4 for $20 bin...and bought some of my all time favorties..."Must Love Dogs, Elizabethtown, and Mona Lisa Smile...the 4th is a present for my mother-n-law...and since she reads this I can not reveal at this time :) I'll give you 1 guess in which one we got to watch first? HMMM...well as MI3 played I wrapped a lot of our Christmas presents...it made me feel so organized! :) Whew hoo! Only a few more presents to get and then we are done. This is our VERY FIRST year to have/ put up our very own Christmas tree...our apartments in Louisiana and Texas were too small and the house in Waco...well we just didn't have time to go cut a tree down and too cheap to buy one. Sooooooo...last year....at the day after Christmas sale...I got this PRE-LIT 7ft. tree for $30(?) So after 5 years of collecting ornaments from the wedding and each holiday....we have our perfect tree!
I love these pictures--but because of the flash Bella closes her eyes b/c it's too bright :( But they are still cute...nonetheless. As always...click on the pics to enlarge and then again on the box in the right corner of the pic when/ if it appears.
HAPPY DECEMBER! and Happy Birthday to some favorite people of mine...My mom's is today...Bailey's is Sunday...and Colleen's is Monday! LOVE YA'LL!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Manning Family said...

WOW! You got a deal on your tree! I am jealous. We are debating about doing the artificial tree thing, but I just cannot see spending as much as people want--and for a 'fake' tree. Ridiculous! Guess we'll wait for the after Christmas sales to see what we might find for next year. Love your tree and your family pics around it. Happy Holidays!
--Brooke

9:25 AM  
Blogger The Segrest Family said...

love the tree! it looks beautiful. we have a fake one this year- it was given to us by a family member who was getting rid of it! so that means FREE! and it is beautiful if i do say so myself. only thing...it's not pre-lit. that would make it the BOMB. anywho- bella looks cute as a reindeer too =)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home