Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a great find. I found these really cool canvas paintings today while I was setting up a "selling" area for mine on Ebay. Aren't they so great? I emailed the guy and sent him a picture of Bella and he said he'd do one of her for $175. If you want one too of your dog or want to see more of his at the ebay store...click HERE! Do you think this is close enough to Bella or no? Let me know!! This one is around $90. Not sure where the heck it would go in our house...but I just think it's so unique!! And because I love our dog sooooo ...well it's just a given. PS- The size of the canvas is 18x18 so that's pretty big...and the artist lives in New York...I've never been cool enough to own an original piece of artwork...I'm still up in the air...let me know your vote! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Segrest Family said...

EJ- i think that is AWESOME!!!!!! i would definitely buy it for 90 at an 18x18. worth it for an original of your baby! and i DO think that it looks like her!
we have something similar to that of Ruger that chad's sister rachael did... and i LOVE It!!! my vote is to BUY IT!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home