Monday, December 11, 2006

The Weekend....in Memphis


Colleen is one of my best friends that I grew up with at GBC in high school. She lives in Maine now...so after a LONG drought of not seeing each other for nearly 3 1/2 years...we got to see each other this weekend. I stole this picture off of Colleen's website...but isn't it cute? You are one blessed mama...Colleenie..and Lucy is one blessed baby! Lucy turns the Big 1 on Thursday...so Happy Early Birthday Lucy! Thanks for going to the mall (again) Colleen just to hang with me a little longer. I'm so thankful you got to meet Abby and I got to meet Lucy. Unlike Lucy, my niece, Abby...did not want to see Santa...but we managed to take a cute pic in front of the "huge ornament balls" at the open air mall in Collierville. Love this place! I am showing this picture far away so you can see the ornaments...and how fun they are.
This is another cute picture of my niece, Abby, we are just chillin' on a Saturday morning. Can't beat that! She loves my 'jewelry' so that's why she has it on with her jammies! :) By far the best trade off with moving to Alabama...is definately not having to say 'goodbyes' to our family, especially Abby, for too long. Merry Christmas Ya'll!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi EJ!
I'm Colleen's friend from Colorado and I feel like I know you through hearing about you from her. So glad that you guys got a chance to hang out and catch up. I know she really enjoyed it.
Anyway, take care and Merry Christmas!
Love,
Jen H.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Emily Fowler said...

Hey EJ, I got your message on my blog and yes the Bink is a great place and very in style. The girl (Carrie) used to cut my hair in college. She worked at Tokros. I think all of the stylist up there are really good. Johnna cuts my girlfriends hair and her hair is always really cute too. I loved reading on your blog. so great to hear from you

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home