Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekending....

Well friends and family...alas...it is the FINAL week in AL. Can you believe it? We sure can't! And with any 'big move,' there is sooooooo much to get done before now and Friday afternoon. But before we go there....let me back up to our weekend. I'll give you one guess where we went...b/c of course we always go somewhere! :) If you guessed Tennessee ...you are a winner! The MAIN reason we went was to give Colleen, a BFF of mine, a baby shower on Sunday. Colleen is due in mid-June with Baby Michael! Love you Colleenie! Hope you had a wonderful time too :) It was very fun to see old friends and catch up. The top picture is: Karen Fesmire, Maggie Fesmire, Colleen, and I. Karen & Maggie have been friends since I was in high school! I coached Maggie in youth cheerleading when she was in 1st grade...and now she is a junior in college---HOW OLD DO I FEEL? They are too sweet and will always be friends of ours. The 2nd pic is a new challenge for me and Colleen's shower gift from me...A DIAPER CAKE! I got the instructions off the internet...and it was fairly easy to make...so this is my new 'present' for expecting mothers. It is made up of about: 60 diapers, a baby shampoo bottle and a feeding bottle. Click above if you want the directions too! :) Forrest is such a sweet husband and helped me make the final 'tier.' :) While in town, we definitely found time to see Miss Abby, my almost 3 year old niece, ....who will be a BIG SISTER...on Thursday!!! :) It's hard to believe that my nephew will be here this week. Congratulations twin brother and Amanda! :) Abby is like her Aunt "E" and LOVES to swim...all the time, all day. So that's what we did! She's being silly here with her mom's sunglasses on...but very cute of course!

On Monday, we headed to Pontotoc, MS for Forrest to interview at SPHS...for the head coach position. We're just in the 'waiting game' at this point...should know something at the end of the week. Please pray for God's discernment for us and LOUD & CLEAR voice to let us know where HE wants us to move! Later, we raced home to make it to Bella's obedience lesson. Just a sneak peek of all the fun we have while there! :) Here is my 18 week pregnant self and Bella hauling it around the room. She's doing good and has her final lesson on Thursday!

So that is about it until tomorrow (ha). Also, on the job front and deciding factors...I just got a call today and got an interview for the Campus Visits Coordinator position at Baylor!! I am tentatively scheduled to phone interview on Tuesday am. Please pray for this opportunity as well. Obviously...we are keeping our options open between North MS and back to Waco. There are so many pros to both locations...but God hopefully will let us know soon. God is a movin' right now that's for sure! The moving truck comes tomorrow morning!!!! Pictures and posts to come...until then...be sure to tune in tonight to 'The Bachelor--After the Rose' tonight @ 7pm!! I can hardly wait :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just grateful you have so many options available! It says a lot about who you guys are and the fun things God has in store for your little family.
Wisdom...yep....discernment...yep. Ya gonna need it when all the offers start rollin' in!

2:30 PM  
Blogger kim s said...

During the next 72 hours, I am praying for you and F to have peace - about where to go and when to get there. I am also praying that B learns not to jump on people or furniture with her 95 lb furry self! Thanks for the pictures and for showing how to walk (the dog) in faith...it is a good lesson for all to know that truly GOD WILL MAKE A WAY when there seems to be no way...4k

3:26 PM  
Blogger Honeycutt Family said...

Yay for Colleen and Baby Michael! That diaper cake is great--nice work! I bet she loved it!
Unfortunately, I could not watch much of The Bachelor show tonight because my hubby was into American Idol. Anything interesting happen with Andy and Bevin? Are you happy with his choice of Tessa? I like her. I hope it works out.
Take care,
Jen

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I am a blog-stalker...but enjoy reading about your life, and have been praying for you and your hubby! It is such a small world, too...Dr. Fesmire was my pediatrician growing up, along with my three siblings!
Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi!
Amanda Cantrell

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home