Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a bad momma I am!!


HAPPY BELATED 2nd BIRTHDAY BELLA!
I can't believe we forgot Bella's birthday...it was Tuesday, May 22...she turned 2 years old! I thought I'd celebrate her by showing you pics of her the day/ weekend [July 4th weekend 2005] we got her in Pittsburgh, TX in a Wal-Mart parking lot near the Campbell's Lakehouse. Isn't she the most precious puppy you've ever seen? Uhhh...I wish we could go back and she'd be that small again for awhile. This is her first swim with dad...not sure she's diggin' the water. She was like any other baby...slept...ALOT! As you all know...we love her unconditionally and spoil her a little too much, but she's added so much to our life and been a good training tool for parenting. Love your dog today...and if you dont' have one...you should! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. She is just SO adorable! I want to squeeze her! I need one!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dog!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home