Saturday, September 16, 2006

COLTS WIN!! COLTS WIN!!

Colts WIN...Colts WIN! Well...elated is an understatement of how we felt last night and waking up this morning. Starting off the season 0-2...we had some "doubters" early on...but I knew Forrest could pull the team through and we he got his 1st win as a head coach last night...followed by a bucket of ice water all over him! Click here for "the story" and HERE for more scoop. I have prayed for that moment for a long time...and God showed His favor last night on us. We can all breathe a sigh of relief now. I'm just so happy for Forrest and for his players and their families...as he said in the newspaper article...they all deserve a win like this!" Thank you for your prayers and support. I thought I would have cried last night at the buzzer but I think "relief" just took over my body. Congrats Colts! We look forward to relaxing a little today...but Forrest didn't get in until 12:30am and was out the door to trade films with next week's opponent at 6:45am....I'm sure a well-deserved nap is in the plans for this afternoon. Happy Weekend all! Go Bears...I'm rooting for you (of course) ...wish I could be there...but always there in heart. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Manning Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS FORREST!!! GO COLTS!!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!! GO COLTS!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home