Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Not much....

Hey all...well I decided to post since even I was getting bored with my 'unupdated' blog...is that a word? Anyway...plenty has gone on ...but in the form of me substitute teaching at Forrest's HS... Clements HS on an extended time period for a retired teacher (the whole story will be blogged when I'm done...aka...tomorrow at 12:15 :) But other than that....same ole, same ole...going to basketball games with Forrest to watch his teams...and running with Bella after school...and last minute Christmas shopping. Here is a picture of Bella and Forrest with a new toy sent from Texas ...Thank you Kim & Mia!
Oh, and the update with our 'houseguests' is that their house will be finished around the end of January...that will make it about 6 months...(August-January) with I think maybe 1 night we've actually slept a night 'alone' in our 'new' house. But it's fine and we all get along...and have about the same schedule... until next time...
Be Merry & Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home