Friday, February 09, 2007

HAPPY FEBRUARY!


Happy February all! Just thought I'd show you a few pics of our February thus far. My front door hanger I found at Michaels for $4.99 I think...love it against our bright red door. On Wednesday night, we traveled 4 hours north through Nasvhille and landed at Forrest's sister's door in Kentucky. Forrest interviewed for the HFC job at a 6A nearby. We should hear back something next week hopefully. It was a quick trip, but glad we got to see the Harveys. Here is Caitlin, my niece, Ginger, Forrest's sister, and I playing with Valentine decorations for a project Caitlin was doing.

Bella had a hay day with their pets, Dixie--the dog...and 2 cats....and it seemed like every neighborhood dog came over to play. This is our attempt to keep the pets separated! Yeah right! And last but not least....Uncle Forrest & Patrick playing a 'guitar' video game...pretty fun for them...so I 'heard!' :) Well have a great weekend everyone...we are off to Memphis...FINALLY to see my precious niece, Abby....and my family and Colleen, and the Lockharts! Yeah for family and fellowship!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

The Guitar Hero Picture is a hoot!
My kids have that game and play it all the time!!!!!!
So funny!
I find that the big guys love it as much OR MORE than the younger guys!
Have a good weekend.

9:53 AM  
Blogger kim s said...

E, love the song...perfect for last may and right now...looking forward to what and where God has you ...remember...He is preparing for you what He is preparing you for. He is Good all the time.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! Yes, I think we need that home, too! Haha.
My Butts (love that name) is in starkville...Tricia was a KD with me. She and her husband (from AL) are in grad school at state.
Gotta love the last name Butts!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Bella...she's so cute! What breed is she again? American Bulldog?

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home