Saturday, January 13, 2007

EVERY DAY LIFE...


Well...I know we all like updates...but I don't have much to report....so for now it's just the every day life 'stuff.' This week I have been looking for a job on the internet...trying to get more involved in the community...painting logos on Forrest's weight room walls...substitute teaching, and falling down! To all of these except the 'finding a job' I have been successful! :) I have joined 2 classes in the last week! How's that!!?? I am now attending the "

Homemakers Class" at the church we're visiting. Since that's my title these days...why not go to the class... right? I go to my first class on Monday night...I'll be sure to report back on it later this week. On Tuesday nights...I now attend BSF- Huntsville [Bible Study Fellowship] There are about 300 women in it...and my purpose of joining was to meet new friends and learn more about the Bible & Jesus. We are studying Romans for this time period...and already I have gotten so much out of it. Although it takes me about 45 minutes to drive over....it's very worth it. I encourage any of you to do it if you live in town that has it. Check on the website above to 'locate a class' near you! The coolest thing is it's an International Bible Study Program and serves more than 30 nations that all are on the same lesson week to week. So when I'm studying a certain chapter in Romans...so is a woman in China! Our God is big! Next...I love to help and serve my husband...and this picture is the 'early' stages of his athletic weightroom. He since added another horse head on the other side to balance it out and give me more work to do! :) I think it looks good....too bad we don't have a 'before picture.' Last but not least...I have been very clumsy lately. Here is my arm after falling 'up' the 2 stairs in Bella's room. No, I did not land on my arms...I caught myself on the door frames! Uhhh I was by myself at home...and I was just praying I had not broken by elbow. It's hard to see them....but I have bruises all the way down my forearm. :( The sadder thing is that a couple of weeks before this...I had fallen ON THE SAME 2 STAIRS...and scraped the bottom of my foot and all of it's nerves practically off...it too left a big bruise. Who does this?

Until next time...get involved and enjoy God's magnificent works around you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice graphics on the weightroom wall - your husband is lucky to have such a talented and willing to serve kind of wife. So excited that you are in BSF, it is an amazing program and the learning is limitless. I can't wait to hear all the 'revelations.' Stay warm and dry and stay upright friend. Take care of yourself. Thanks for sharing. 4k

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Life has been nuts! It's easy to add music. Go to www.projectplaylist.com and create an account. Then you can search for the songs you want. Check to make sure they work and then add them to your list. Once you're finished, click on help at the top. There should be a link for adding music to your myspace or blog. Once you click on that, look for a link that says Click Here for blogs. It will give you the html to copy and paste to your blog template. I hope this helps. It really is easy. Let me know if you need any more help. My email address is jessica.hill@rcsd.ms. I'd be glad to help out! Let me know how it goes.
Jess
PS - Love the blog! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Good luck on the job search. Yuck! I hate job hunting!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ, I love the song you have on your site...what's the name of the song and is it Casting Crowns?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home