Sunday, January 07, 2007

Merry Late Christmas to me...it's the little things right?


Well this weekend certaintly was productive as far as organizing and cleaning are concerned! I organized ALL of my 'biz supplies" and finally got them out of the kitchen. Once our roomies are gone they will have their own room. Until then, they are all in Bella's room (see picture). I later organized some of our office and our room. I then treked over to Huntsville to "get away" and treated myself to my Old Navy Giftcard...and bought this sweater. You know, the one everyone has now. I hate to be "trendy" but I really like them. Thanks for inspiring me to get one Candace :) I then hopped over to SuperTarget and bought a NEW VACUUM CLEANER...the Dirt Devil Vibe! It was on sale (of course)! :) I absolutely LOVE it and had to use it immediately upon returning home! Our old one, if MK, Nat, and Jenny remember....I received at my KD wedding shower almost 6 years ago...so it was time to retire don't you think? Thanks girls! Ok so back to my new 'toy' ...I love it because it has a clear tube and you can see everything you pick up. Forrest commented that he thought I vacuumed up a mouse! Instead...it was just all of Bella's hair from all of our carpeted rooms. Gross I know...but she's so worth it! We bought a 20 year old home...and lets just say our old vacuum did not 'get the job done.' The other bonus is it is bagless and 100% allergen filtered. Yeah for new toys! I know ...I'm now considered a housewife when I get excited about domestic toys!

We are going to a National Championship Game Party tomorrow night....a parent couple from CHS invited us. Yeah for making friends! All I can say is we are sad to see college football end &...GOOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home