Friday, February 02, 2007

HOME IMPROVEMENTS...




Well....here are my latest home improvements...after our "Family of 3" moved out last week. I actually started painting the closets to our 'extra' rooms the day Forrest found out about being asked to 'step down' from his job. It was so ironic that I was in the middle of 'home improving' when he came in to tell me the bad news. Now, there is a new purpose for all of this...not to please our guests who visit...but to SELL THIS HOUSE! Don't they look so much better?

1 Comments:

Blogger kim s said...

I am confident that all your sweat equity will pay off and God will bless your faithfulness. He is in control and He is at your side. I am praying that grace and peace and love will cover that house even better than the paint!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home