Friday, April 06, 2007

From Rabbit to Baby in 4 weeks...

Well...WE got to see her/him yesterday on the big screen! And it was so amazing. First, I was excited that Forrest was able to experience it all with me for the first time. He was cute and was asking many questions and of course had a funny comment "I think it looks like me!" :) I just held my breath until we saw it all and heard the heartbeat. Music to my ears at 148 which Katie thinks means 'boy'...we'll see in about 2 months! We were really surprised when she did a free 3D/ 4D screening just for fun. That was when it became quite real to me b/c I saw her/ his legs and arms and beating heart...technology these days!!! Such a miracle to see it all there.
#1 picture: Side view and I think trying to suck it's thumb
#2 picture: This is the 3D/4D image...it's kinda blurry but so neat in actual viewing
#3 picture: I think this is a behind shot so you can see it's head, neck , and body
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS....GOD hears them and is answering and blessing us each day. Praise be to Him alone!

PS- The title is from our first ultrasound where I thought it looked like a rabbit--you'll have to scroll to find that picture! :)

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER TO EACH OF YOU...I pray you know the 'true' reason for this holiday and the love Jesus died with for you and me on a cross to save each of us. We're headed to Memphis after school (no our schools are NOT out)...to spend the weekend with my side of the family and celebrate my sister-n-law turning 30! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was holding my breath as your blog page opened! I am so glad that you had a positive dr visit.
Happy Easter,
Sarah Beth

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Wolfe Family said...

Amazing!!! Your little one sure has grown so much in only four weeks!! I know you must be thrilled and on a mountain top after your visit yesterday. We are so excited for you and glad the doc visit went well just like I knew it would!!! Have a safe weekend.

Love,
Heather

6:34 AM  
Blogger kim s said...

Perfect timing...a perfect weekend to truly celebrate NEW LIFE. I am so excited for you and Forrest...enjoy family and friends in Memphis.
4k

7:10 AM  
Blogger The Manning Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Don't ya just love technology?! I am so glad that things are growing well and that the baby is doing so good. Continuing our good thoughts and prayers for the three of you!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger The Segrest Family said...

ooooooooooh! i love a healthy songram picture! i am so happy for y'all....
love and happy easter
mk
ps- THANKS SO MUCH for the blog tip- i had not done that before and it helped!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings on the baby bunny!
You should nickname this baby "Bugs".
Any house news?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

YAHOOOO!!! What great pictures! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more soon! And what a fun blessing to get the 3D/4D ultrasound! So excited for you! love, k & r too

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home