Friday, March 23, 2007

SPRING is in the air...




Yay for Spring arriving! No more jackets and chill factors! I forgot how nice it is to walk outside in shorts and a tshirt. The cherry and pear trees are blooming across Alabama and Mississippi. Too bad we don't have any in our yard. :( I will go ahead and apologize for leaving my memory card for my camera at home during all of spring break (grrrr). But I do have few pictures to show for our relaxing time away in MS and TN. We left last week after school for Forrest's parents farm in West Point, MS to visit with his sister's family, who were in town as well. It's always a relaxing, do whatever you want time. Thankfully so since this girl likes to take naps a lot these days (and rightly so) :) We managed to get in 2 fishing trips to the ponds. I caught a huge catfish (picture coming soon) that we later sauteed' and ate :) It was big enough for all of our dinners. Patrick, our nephew, Ginger's son...had a great time with Bella. I'm not sure who had more fun...Bella or Patrick. I've never seen Bella get in the water like this, back in TX she was TERRIFIED of it. Guess she knew what she was missing out on and went for it!
I had a great time in TN as well. I actually ended up going by myself and left Forrest in MS to go to the MSU games with his dad! Go Dawgs! They danced their way into the Final Four of the NIT Tournament in New York City...playing West Virginia on Tuesday night!! I was blessed to go to dinner with some of my church HS friends. There were 7 of us all together. We have kept up through an email chain for the past 11 years!!! God is definitely in the middle of our communication and encouragement and prayer for one another. And many of us our bloggers and DID NOT TAKE A PICTURE!! How in the world? It was such a fun night of fellowship...thanks girls...lets do it again in a couple of months! I also got to babysit my 2 1/2 year old niece, Abby. This stay at home mom stuff does not get the credit it deserves...it is tough work! And she is a pretty good kid. No pictures sorry.
Last but not least, we FINALLY put our 'For Sale' sign up in our yard. We have received 3 calls and when we returned on Wednesday, there were no brochures in the info tube :) Please pray for God's timing to sell it for our asking price. It would be such a load off of us. Thank Him too for allowing us this Spring Break time to finish packing and cleaning it up to be 'showable.' (ha) That's about it...enjoy Spring....get out there and breathe it in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "For Sale" Sign sure makes me sad.
Glad you had a great Spring Break.
Praying for you guys.

5:20 PM  
Blogger kim s said...

I almost thought your graphic was for you and you were announcing....whoa...gotta catch my breath! I don't know when you find out but seems like it will be soon?!?!

Your Spring Break looks fun and it seems like you enjoyed God's creation and had some true R & R.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home