Friday, March 23, 2007

Congratulations ...Caleb is here!

Congratulations to our Waco friends...Jon & Kelly on the birth of their son, Caleb! He was born 5 weeks early on Sunday. Please pray for him to be able to come home soon. He is in the ICU at this time...but doing pretty good. They are going to be wonderful parents. Jon is a Baylor Track/ Cross Country coach and jokester (just like Forrest) and Kelly is gentle spirited, elementary school teacher. We did many a Bible study together at our church in Waco. We love you guys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me fooled. I saw "It's a boy" and thought you and Forrest were having a boy. Hope all is well in Alabama. Take care and get rest. Miss you both,
Jenn

8:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Elizabeth you may not remember me, but I was a KD with you at State. I was in Laura and Jenny's pledge class. Anyway, just wanted to tell you congratulations on your growing family, and that I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers during this time of transition.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home