Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday nights just got better...

So tonight my rear will be parked in front of the TV...yes I probably watch too much primetime TV but what can a girl do when Grey's Anatomy and Notes from the Underbelly are on back to back? This new show is supposed to be pretty funny...and I'm sure even more so if you are pregnant or a mom...how convenient! Maybe I can get Forrest to watch with me....any betters? If you click on Grey's Anatomy you can see which female character you are most like. Can you guess who I am? MIRANDA! As the description says "You’re a perfectionist and you expect nothing less from everyone around you. Even when people complain, people admire you for holding them to a higher standard. Your family is your rock, even if you don’t get to see them as much as you’d like." So tell us who you are and what you think of the new show! Happy Viewing! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, no wonder we clicked.
I'm "Miranda" too!

1:33 PM  
Blogger LT (and Max) said...

i think i'm the only american who doesn't watch grey's....
i think i'm going to start watching season 1 this summer when i am out of school...i've got to get in the know.

i do think that dr. is pretty sexy though. :)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Callie-probably pretty accurate. Jason and I lauged and poked each other through the entire "underbelly." It was the pregnancy comic relief that I needed after a day of morning sickness.

Tiffany

6:45 AM  
Blogger The Segrest Family said...

hey!
i was callie- not suprised that it said that i was 'blunt and overly honest' among other things!
and i have to be honest =) and say that i was excited about notes from the underbelly, but i didn't like it! i thought it was a bit hokey...
i missed the new show that had been coming on after grey's - october road - they said it will be back on again next week though...

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't like underbelly either. A bit too much for me, but I'm 12 years post pregnancy, so maybe that had something to do with it.
I was October Road a couple times and like that.
But just having enough time to watch an entire Grey's Anatomy episode is a big accomplishment for me. Watching two shows in a row is almost a miracle.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

i am the opposite and loved notes from the underbelly! i thought was hokey, too, but still funny. ryanand i enjoyed watching it

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home